WordPress themes are all about making it available for SEO. You already have known the importance of WordPress in making an SEO friendly page on the web. Now, there is plenty of myth in the IT market regarding WordPress and SEO and a false relationship between these two are believed to be in real. It’s always important to have proper knowledge in WordPress if you want to be an SEO expert. WordPress themes make it easier for the amateur SEO practitioners to get it done with SEO at the least time possible.
If not done properly, WordPress can turn the chess table and make you drown in to the blue. Therefore, it requires special attention to be paid to WordPress if dealing in SEO. If you are looking for ways to make it happen with WordPress in to dealing with SEO, then you are at the right place to read my lines on this topic specially written for you.
Themes for SEO:
To start with, you should look out for a default theme for I find it convenient at the first attempt. With whatever version you prefer, you can choose your preferred theme from that. The next step starts with your choosing a preferable theme to work on. On-page SEO is important before you make your page go live on the web. It stimulates the activity after getting a ground on the web. Themes don’t control your page on the web, and therefore there is least you should worry in relation to that.
Then comes the heading; the most important part for on-page SEO. You should always pay attention to this part of SEO because it makes your page active on the web. The performance of your site is influenced by the words chosen and therefore picking headings are entirely related to get ranked with SEO. Below, you are recommended with the points to note while picking a good heading for your SEO.
- Your homepage is the basic thing your visitors see when visits your page; you should therefore keep a close eye on the homepage of your desired webpage.
- You will have to use H1 for the purpose of choosing a blog name. This name encourages your visitor to stay on your page for a longer period.
- Always remember, your tagline brings you the visitors for the page. Visitors will visit your desired page provided that it contains the important key words and direct to the topic he/she is looking for.
- H2 or H3 is used for all the recent and old posts respectively. If you have used H2 earlier, then use H3 for the purpose of all the old posts.
- H4 is used for all the other related posts on your page related to the keywords contained in the present post.
- For all the other posts, whether in relation to the present one or not, can be mentioned on the same page, below, using H5.
- Now, for the posts and page, you can use H1 and H2 respectively.
- For the sub headings, you will have to use H2 or H3.
- You can use H4 for the name of the page or post.
- As mentioned earlier, use H5 for all the other posts to be mentioned on the same page.
- Always make sure, the image you pick for the homepage, is not large enough and technically tough to handle. It makes it a blunder if your posts load earlier than your theme image.
- Yes please, combine all the CSS files into one jumbo file. It makes it easier to process the request on the web and gets it done within the least possible time.